Have you started thinking about Mother’s Day yet? May 14th is quickly approaching! I’ve rounded up some items that might give you some inspiration. If you are looking for ideas for your mom or wife, I’ve got you covered. And for all of the hardworking moms out there just forward this post to your loved ones and say, “number(s)…., please!”
- You may be thinking, “why are you suggesting a t-shirt as a gift?” Well, let me tell you. T-shirts are a staple in any wardrobe and should be replaced more frequently than other items in your closet. However, many moms have a hard time spending money on themselves, especially on something like a t-shirt. These t-shirts are my favorite. They come in a variety of colors and are a good price as well as easy to wear. They are also sold here.
- I’ve had my eye on this backpack for a while now. My kids are old enough that I no longer need a diaper bag, but there are times when I need to carry more items than I can fit in my purse. This backpack would solve that problem. It could also be used for traveling or work…plus it is super cute! 😉
- A green military jacket is another wardrobe staple, in my humble opinion. Since green is considered a neutral, this jacket can be worn with a variety of outfits. It is lightweight and great for layering. I had to size up in this jacket.
- My husband gave me this necklace last year. It is a delicate necklace that can be worn with many outfits. I wear mine all of the time. The necklace has a hidden message that reads “LOVE” when you spin it.
- What woman doesn’t love a good pair of yoga pants? These are one of my favorites. They are a thicker material than some others and hold their shape well.
- My parents gave me these shoes for Christmas. They are lightweight and sooooo comfortable. I wear them several times a week, and they have held up well.
- I bought this Nespresso machine after noticing how much I kept buying lattes from local coffee shops. Don’t get me wrong, I love supporting local shops, but now I can have a latte every morning and not feel guilty for giving myself a little treat. 🙂 You can also purchase it here.
- If your mom or wife enjoys being in the kitchen then she will like these aprons. They are made with durable fabrics and sewn really well. They are meant to hold up for a long time.
- I absolutely love my Swell water bottle. It keeps your drinks hot or cold for a long time. Plus, they are so pretty! My husband has one as well, and he uses his every day!
- Last but not least, a simple hair brush. This brush is the only one I use. I also have one for my daughter. It is a game changer because it glides right through your wet or dry hair without pulling, and it is easy to clean.
If the items above don’t strike your fancy then I would also suggest the following:
- flowers (If you are in the Edwardsville/Glen Carbon area you should check out The Secret Gardeners. They make beautiful arrangements, and they even have a “Husband of the Year Club.”)
- a massage appointment
- a date night out
- a date night in
- prep a meal or two for the week
- a personal stylist through Nordstrom (This is a free service that Nordstrom provides. You can supply a Nordstrom gift card to go along with it.)